Assist development of branding, marketing, and customer communications
- Assist with written communications such as newsletters, social media, and blog posts
- Research and identify key areas of potential social media impact
- Provide strategic recommendations to reach a wider audience
- Design printed materials such as flyers and other marketing collateral
Improve program development and strategize to increase product sales
- Provide research and assistance for program development, in collaboration with the DreamUp team
- Develop long-term strategies to promote DreamUp products and programs effectively
- Execute advertising campaigns to increase DreamUp product sales
- Support strategic partnerships and relationship-building in the broader aerospace and education community
Play an active role in a dynamic start-up
- Take on day-to-day responsibilities as new projects and opportunities emerge
- Provide counsel to DreamUp staff on a wide variety of issues
- Enjoy the honor of bringing space into the classroom and the classroom into space
Basic & Required Traits, Knowledge, and Skills
- Desire to learn, can-do attitude, and flexibility are required
- Prior experience with social media marketing, online advertising, and business strategy
- Basic knowledge and use of personal computer with typical business software
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills are mandatory
Desirable Trails, Knowledge, and Skills
- U.S. Citizenship preferred
- Prior experience working with the space and/or education sectors desired
- You don’t need to be an expert in space, but a passion for what lies beyond Earth is a plus
Preference for candidates who have completed a bachelors degree in communications, marketing, business administration, education, or another related field.
Terms of Position
- Position: EdTech Marketing Intern
- Hours: 10-15 hours per week
- Compensation: While this position is unpaid, successful completion of the internship will result in the potential for longer-term involvement in DreamUp projects with competitive compensation.
- Location: This position can be completed remotely, but candidates can optionally choose to work from the DreamUp Washington DC Office near McPherson Square.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!